Did you ever think that honey is in salsa? Well, here is a delicious recipe by mountainmammacooks.com!
- 1 14oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 10oz can original Rotel
- 1/2 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- handful of cilantro, washed
- juice of one lime
Put all the ingredients in the base of a food processor or good blender and pulse to combine for 30 seconds or so until all ingredients are finely chopped and salsa is desired consistency.
Serve with chips and enjoy!